Tank’s Green Stuff is happy to announce the prize winners of the 2015 Tank’s Green Stuff “Green Gardens” Photo Contest:
-Edible Category, $150 Gift Certificate each:
Most Impressive: Joel Martinez’s “Spinach Sprout: It Adds Life!”
Most Creative: Nicolette Kneup, featuring her red hen!
-Ornamental Category, $150 Gift Certificate each:
Most Beautiful: Clara Kerr at Tortolita Middle School, displaying petunias and other ornamentals in a simple cement block bed.
Most Creative: Stephanie Bauman’s “Before & After”
-Best Overall Photo, $200 Gift Certificate:
Nicolette Kneup, featuring her red hen!
Congrats to these winners, and thank you to ALL those who submitted photos!
Check out the incredible photo submissions on Tank’s Green Stuff’s Facebook page.
Please stay tuned to Tank’s Green Stuff for more opportunities in the future.
It’s time to let your garden STRUT ITS “GREEN STUFF!”
Introducing the first Tank’s Green Stuff ‘Green Gardens’ Photo Contest! #TGSGreenGardens
From now through 8/21/15, enter to win gift certificates from Tank’s Green Stuff (TGS).
‘Best Overall Photo’ winner will receive a $200 Tank’s Green Stuff Gift Certificate*
The 4 ‘Category’ Winners will each receive a $150 Tank’s Green Stuff Gift Certificate*
Submit a photo of a single amazing plant, flower, your garden bed, or the whole family in your TGS garden – get creative! You must include TGS in the photo (See rules below #5). The contest is open ONLY to gardens that include Tank’s Green Stuff’s Organic Compost, Fine Composted Mulch, Wood Chips, or other TGS product. *See rules below.*
The panel of judges is made up of many familiar faces from the gardening community…more to come on who they are. 🙂 Winners will be announced on 8/31/15.
1) The contest is open ONLY to gardens that contain Tank’s Green Stuff’s Organic Compost, Mulch, Decorative Wood Chips, or other TGS product. Please be honest!
2) Two categories are open for entry: Ornamental Garden or Edible Garden
3) Two winning photos from each category will be chosen:
In Ornamental Category: “Most Beautiful” and “Most Creative”. In Edible Category: “Most Impressive” and “Most Creative”. (Limit 2 total photo entries per person, please.)
4) Garden photos from last season (Winter/Spring) and current season (Summer) are eligible for entry. (Please be honest!)
5) “Tank’s Green Stuff” must be clearly visible/legible in the photo:
-Hold up a sign proclaiming your love for “Tank’s Green Stuff”
-Include a “Tank’s Green Stuff” product bag, showing the label.
-Use a photo editor to insert a caption or label including the name Tank’s Green Stuff.
-You can find samples of entries on our Facebook page or on our website.
6) Submit photos PLUS your contact information (see below #9) by:
-Emailing to Fairfax@ffxsite.net (as a jpeg, pdf, png, tiff, etc) with “TGS Green Gardens Photo Contest” in the Subject line.
-Uploading to Tank’s Green Stuff via Facebook as a Private Message, so that you can include your name/address/phone etc. (see below)
-Mailing your photo(s) to our main office (these can be returned to you later).
7) The photos will be displayed on Tank’s/Fairfax websites and Facebook. Submitting your photos grants permission to display. Credit will be given to the photographer for displayed photos.
8) Photos will be judged by a panel of well-known individuals related to (and knowledgeable about) desert gardening. The judging criteria will emphasize the garden, not the photographer’s skill, necessarily.
9) For EACH entry please submit:
-Entry Category (Ornamental or Edible)
-Date Photo Taken
-Your favorite ‘Tank’s Green Stuff’ product
(Your personal info will not be published, distributed, or spammed.)
10) *Gift Certificate prizes can be redeemed at Tank’s Green Stuff/The Fairfax Companies locations.
Contact Emily Rockey at TGS and The Fairfax Companies at 520-290-9313, or email Fairfax@ffxsite.net
Have fun, happy gardening with Tank’s and GOOD LUCK!
Find a link to the flyer here:
TGS Green Gardens Photo Contest Flyer